Whether you or your loved one recently experienced a life-altering injury or illness, you need many resources to help you along the way.
We’ve been there, and this resource list is designed to guide you through each stage of the process after tragedy flips your life upside down. Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive and should never be used to replace medical, legal, or other professional advice.
These are purely resources and should not be construed as legal or medical advice.
Finding Your New Normal
- Americans with Disabilities Act information
- Making your home handicapped accessible
- Finding a modified car, truck, or van
- Understanding service/therapy animals
- Traveling with a disability
- Working after injury/illness
- Ticket to Work Program
- Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU) organization
- Caregiver Action Network
- Operation Walk
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Joni & Friends